“DEEP JYOTI” PVC Geomembranes are designed generally by the extrusion procedure. It’s a low permeability geosynthetic material used in geotechnical and civil engineering applications with the purpose of reducing or preventing the flow of fluid through the construction. They are designed as non-reinforced, cost-effective, highly flexible and waterproofing products with numerous uses & advantages.
Geomembranes are made of PVC or Poly Vinyl Chloride which is the chiefly used lining material and most commonly specified too both for covered and exposed applications. We at Deep jyoti deliver weather / UV resistant PVC Geomembranes of top quality to our customers across the globe. Our PVC products are available at extremely reasonable prices.
DEEP JYOTI PVC Geomembranes are used for:-
- Liners in agricultural industry
- Containing and transporting fluids within trucks
- Seepage control as floating reservoirs for drainage control
- Waterproofing lining within pipelines & tunnels
- Construction of concealed
- Containment-membranes — Examples are ponds and lakes, canals, reservoirs, landfill liners, covers and closures or similar installations where the membrane is inaccessible once the construction is complete.
- Packing material for some of the industrial products
Please provide us the following details at the time of inquiry/order:
- Dimension (Thickness x Width x Length)
- Total Quantity Required